This is how the Install App dialog will look like once your App goes live.
CANTERING AROUND THE CAPECharmone WallaceSurrounded by natural beauty and scenic routes around every corner, it’s no surprise that South Africa’s Western Cape has some of the greatest spots for horseback riding, whether you're looking for a romantic ride down the beach or an adrenaline-packed ride through the mountains, we are showcasing the 5 top local places to go for an equestrian adventure in Western Cape. The Gansbaai & Pearly Beach Horse Trails Portion 1, Farm 321, Kleyn Hagel Kraal, Pearly Beach, Gansbaai | 083 427 5674
1. The Gansbaai & Pearly Beach Horse Trails welcome you to go on a once-in-a-lifetime riding experience. Embark on a journey through dune woodlands and pure white sand beaches along with one of the most beautiful parts of the Cape Whale Coastline. The horse trails at Gansbaai and Pearly Beach are suited for young and old, novice and expert riders alike. All trails include a professional photography package, along with a drone video, ensuring you can take your special memories home with you. Heaven and Earth Trails Karweyderkraal Farm Cell 1 No 7, Hemel and Aarde Valley, Hermanus | 082 426 1312 | heavenandearthtrails.co.za
2. Heaven & Earth Horse Trail Rides is nestled between the gorgeous mountains of the Hemel and Aarde Valley in Hermanus. From a range of pathways with magnificent mountain views to wine tasting on spectacular wine estates, their experienced guides will guide you through fynbos, wildflowers, orchards, and vineyards for the ride of your life. Hog Hollow Horse Trails Hog Hollow Private Nature Reserve, Greater Plettenberg Bay | (0)82 771-3745
3. Hog Hollow Horse Trails allows residents and visitors to smell the fynbos and ferns, feel the sun, and experience the sensation of Africa as they ride one of the well-trained and attentive horses across the countryside. Travel through the Western Cape to view the forests, mountains, and valleys that are synonymous with the Tsitsikamma known for it’s its abundance in fauna and flora. Situated 19 kilometres from Plettenberg Bay, Hog Hollow's knowledgeable guides are well-versed in dealing with riders of all levels. Sleepy Hollow Horse Riding Sleepy Hollow Lane, Noordehoek | (0)21 789-2341
4. Sleepy Hollow Horse Riding School is the Noordehoek Valley's oldest equestrian school, founded in 1975. Guides lead hooves and humans through indigenous vegetation and stacked dunes along 8 kilometres of pristine white wild beach. The last stretch of the Atlantic Ocean bordered by soaring rock faces and saddled with the view of Chapman's Peak is accompanied by this unspoiled horse route. Kids and adults can take 'back at the ranch' classes with licensed instructors from the South African National Equestrian Federation (SANEF). Drikus Horse Riding Paternoster (0)82 748-5596
5. Drikus Horse Riding offers beach and cart rides, as well as stabling and riding lessons, on the farm 'Swartrug'. The farm is about 8 kilometres from Paternoster where there are a variety of outrides available, ranging from one-hour short trips to longer beach sunset rides. Mountain bikers and hikers are also welcome to visit Drikus' farm, salt marshes, and coastal trails.